Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

2015 Bingo Reading Challenge

I found this challenge at the Bethany House Fiction blog and thought it would be a bit of fun.

"For those of you up for a novel dare, here is the Unofficial 2015 Bethany House Reading Challenge! Print it out, keep it on your fridge, tuck it in your ereader, share it with your friends! I’m going to give it a try myself.
A few rules (since this is such a serious and official endeavor): You may re-read books for this (but try to make at least half new books). You don’t have to read just BHP books. And a book may only fulfill one category. So, for example, if you read Les Miserables, which made you cry and has been made into a movie and is way more than 500 pages, and you’re from France and don’t normally read in that genre…it still only counts once. Nice try."

I think I'm going to have a lot of trouble finding a character with the same eye colour as me - mine are on the green side of hazel!

So jump on board and have some fun!

No comments: