Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Get Talking - Goals

Are you ready for this week's question? Well here it is:

What's one goal you're working towards right now?

A goal that I'm working on right now are my reading challenges for the year. I always set a target of how many books I want to read over the course of the year. This year the number is 120. So far I have read 48. I've got 8 books in various stages of being read and I recently bought some new books! There will also be a vast selection of books that I choose to re-read - like a bunch of old friends!
Some of these books will also be included in the specific reading challenges that I have chosen to participate in this year (speaking of those, I really should do a new update very soon). The original post where I outlined which challenges I am doing for the year can be found here.

No comments: