Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Get Talking - Smiles and Giving Things A Go

Ok, so you're probably all wondering what is going on. "Where are Beth's posts?" I'm sure you've been asking. My life has been crazy. 2 jobs plus church and family commitments mean I'm one really tired person, plus I've had to get a new computer because my last one was about to die, so I've had to find the time to transfer files over, particularly things that I use to post on my blog, plus the usual life essentials. The files are finally transferred, and I have 2 weeks off from the usual work hours - I still have to work a few days, but today is not one of them.

Since I missed last week, I'll give you 2 questions today.

What made you smile today?

It was something that you wouldn't readily think of, but today my Mum went out with a friend, and that made me smile. Mum hasn't done that much over the past few years due to things that have been going on in our family, so for her to get out without any of her daughters was an amazing thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

If I could try anything, knowing that I wouldn't fail, I'd go ahead and learn to fly aeroplanes (of course I would also have to have the money to pay for the lessons). Ever since my first flight (even though it wasn't the greatest experience or for a nice reason) I've wanted to be able to fly myself. I love seeing what the world is like from the air.

What about you? What made you smile? What would you try?

No comments: