Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

2016 Reading Challenges - Update 5

Hi Everyone! How are you going with your challenges?

I'm pleased to announce that I have already completed one of mine!
Actually I finished it a couple of weeks ago.

So here we are!
The last book was for:
Contains one of your favourite things in the title - Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott

I had thought about something with butterflies or lighthouses, but I had read the ones I had within the last year and didn't want to read them again, so I went with this oldie, but goodie.
I've probably read it 5 times, but it's such a good story.

No more updates with the other challenges for now. It will probably be December before I finish the Alphabet Challenge and I'm still working on the last of the Anne of Green Gables Challenge. Which reminds me, I need to start the next book that I'm reading for that. Which book will it be ...?


No comments: